The North Sydney Training Centre is run by Crystal Echo Pty Ltd.
Crystal Echo is an experienced training company that has been delivering world-class training for more than 23 years across the Asia Pacific.
As an authorised Juniper Networks training partner, Crystal Echo has won the APAC Training Partner Award for Excellence every year of operation since 2004 and knows what is required to deliver client-focused quality training outcomes.
The North Sydney Training Centre will provide you with a comfortable environment for you to conduct your training event, workshop or meeting.
We believe our all-inclusive rates with no hidden charges are the most competitive in the market. If you happen to locate a more attractive alternative venue we’d appreciate your feedback about your decision to go elsewhere. We are always looking for ways to improve our offering to better meet your needs.
Contact us now to check on room availability for your next event.
COVID-19 Hygiene Policy
We have a COVID-19 Safety Plan in Place and are committed to keeping you safe.
Here at North Sydney Training Centre (NSTC) we’re open and committed to serving you more safely and securely than ever before. We are taking every possible measure to ensure your wellbeing whilst in our centre.
Our staff are closely monitoring the latest advice from the Australian Government Department of Health and the World Health Organisation and reviewing our approach as the situation continues to evolve.
If anyone in your group reports, or otherwise appears to be unwell, we recommend they are excused from your training session with respect given to the potential impact to others’ wellbeing within your group and more broadly within NSTC.
In the meantime, we are doing whatever we can to make things a little better for our clients during this time. Our staff have been briefed on the most up-to-date hygiene standards and in alignment with these, are implementing the following procedures to ensure both you and your client’s safety.
- Increased cleaning and sanitisation of all parts of NSTC multiple times a day, particularly high-contact areas such as door handles, taps, tables, etc.
- Men’s and women’s bathroom/toilet door locks, taps and handles are sanitised twice a day in addition to the building cleaning service which is conducted 2-3 times a day.
- Kitchens taps, tables, chairs and common touch points are sanitised at least three times a day, specifically, first thing in the morning, after each time a group has a scheduled break and at the end of each day.
- Hand sanitiser is available on the front desk in your training room and at NSTC reception. (Please let us know if this is missing or running low)
- Hand soap is available in the kitchen and bathrooms.
- To enforce social distancing, we ask for students to space themselves around the room and not to sit next to each other. At a minimum we suggest students leave at least one seat in between one another to achieve this spacing.
- Tissues are provided at reception and in your training room. Please make sure these are immediately disposed of in the bins provided.
- Please remind your group to wash and/or sanitise their hands regularly.
Our Internet Speed is Fast
Our office and training room infrastructure comes equipped with Vocus fibre delivered Internet.
Current wired speed access is up to 200Mbps up and downstream which delivers fast response times and large download capability which provides the best of both worlds.
However it is not possible to guarantee end to end performance. Similar to plumbing, it is dependent on the path that the traffic is routed, how many other service providers the traffic passes through and distance effecting the speed (latency) and the size of these pipes with the smallest pipe limiting end to end data transfer volume (bandwidth).
If you have connectivity requirements that will depend upon internet access to demonstrate capability or workshops send us the details so we can test and report back on your application response times etc.