COVID-19 Hygiene Policies and Procedures
Here at North Sydney Training Centre (NSTC) we’re open and committed to serving you more safely and securely than ever before. We are taking every possible measure to ensure your wellbeing whilst in our centre.
Our staff are closely monitoring the latest advice from the Australian Government Department of Health and the World Health Organisation and reviewing our approach as the situation continues to evolve.
If anyone in your group reports, or otherwise appears to be unwell, we recommend they are excused from your training session with respect given to the potential impact to others’ wellbeing within your group and more broadly within NSTC.
In the meantime, we are doing whatever we can to make things a little better for our clients during this time. Our staff have been briefed on the most up-to-date hygiene standards and in alignment with these, we have implemented the following procedures to ensure both you and your client’s safety.
- Increased cleaning and sanitisation of all parts of NSTC multiple times a day, particularly high-contact areas such as door handles, taps, tables, etc.
- Men’s and women’s bathroom/toilet door locks, taps and handles are sanitised twice a day in addition to the building cleaning service which is conducted 2-3 times a day.
- Kitchens taps, tables, chairs and common touch points are sanitised at least three times a day, specifically, first thing in the morning, after each time a group has a scheduled break and at the end of each day.
- Hand sanitiser is available on the front desk in your training room and at NSTC reception. (Please let us know if this is missing or running low)
- Hand soap is available in the kitchen and bathrooms.
- To enforce social distancing, we ask for students to space themselves around the room and not to sit next to each other. At a minimum we suggest students leave at least one seat in between one another to achieve this spacing.
- Tissues are provided at reception and in your training room. Please make sure these are immediately disposed of in the bins provided.
- Please remind your group to wash and/or sanitise their hands regularly.